Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing 18

Google Docs is great. My husband and I actually use the Family Budget Planner. It is so great to be able to load expenses on any computer and have it all virtually stored in one place. This is especially helpful for us since my husband does travel with his work schedule. I really like the idea of the Calendar Doc since it would help us organize our weekends, etc. On a professional level, I really do think that it would be a great tool for collaborative planning with teachers as well as students!

It took FOREVER to load Open Office. I had not used it before and honestly do think that it is slower than Google Docs. I can see that it is useful, but honestly do prefer the ease of use and layout of Google Docs.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that OpenOffice does seem a lot slower than GoogleDocs. My husband and I also share and plan using googledocs. It has really helped us stay on track with projects!

    ReplyDelete