Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing 22

I actually belonged to the Texas School Librarian Ning, but got a little freaked out when I googled myslef and realized that people could access my Ning. I tried to block it, but I got frustrated and decided to change up the information since I did not have much success with the actual social aspect of the site itself. I suppose it just goes to show that you really do get out of something what you put into something.

Because of my previous experience, I decided to check out the Teacher Librarian Ning because I really do feel like I am a teacher and a librarian. This site seems to have useful information since it has 3,000 more members that the Texas School Librarian Ning. The possibilities for networking and the sharing of ideas make Nings ideal!

No comments:

Post a Comment